Today, we will talk about the choice of media that every brand and social media expert does not care about, but which is actually one of the most important issues when conducting social media communication.
3.96 billion in the world (DataReportal), 54 million people in our country are social media users. The more people you can reach with this crowd, the more your competitors are. You need to show your brand in the right place at the right time with the right strategies. First of all, of course, you should know your brand and target audience. Your goals will guide you on which platforms to use.
Start by focusing on specific social media platforms. Trying to manage all platforms at the same time will only be a waste of time.
High-user platforms should be your priority.
Which Brand Should Use Which Social Media Platform?
Then explore the most effective aspects of these platforms.
Remember, the purpose and algorithm of each social media platform is different.
Why You Should Use Facebook For Your Brand?
- It is still the most used social media platform in the world with 2.6 billion users.
- Facebook provides users with real-time information in more detail. Thus, users have the chance to participate in the topics more deeply.
- Facebook users in Turkey 60.4% are from male users consists of. So if you appeal to a demographically “male” audience, you might consider being on Facebook.
- 25-44 age range owner Facebook creates an opportunity to appeal to many audiences with its wide range. Even if it is not preferred by young people, a serious decision-making audience is actively on Facebook.
- It includes many types of content such as photos, videos, live broadcasts, blog posts or short articles.
You May Be Interested: Social Media Habits of the Covid-19 Era, According to We Are Social Report
Why You Should Use Youtube For Your Brand?
- Youtube is the social media platform with the second largest search engine in the world.
- 2 out of every 4 users over the age of 55 use Youtube, which has the widest age range.
- You can reach high interactions with creative video content specific to your brand.
- Note: 1 out of every 2 marketing managers add Youtube ads to their marketing strategies.
- People of our age prefer not to watch rather than read. We think that this alone indicates the importance of producing video content.
You May Be Interested In: Youtube Marketing Secrets
Why You Should Use Instagram for Your Brand?
- With 1.08 billion users, Instagram is the largest visual content platform.
- The way to be noticed in Instagram, which we can call the simpler version of Facebook, is through consistent and quality content.
- Instagram has a strong potential to attract users.
- Approximately 51% of the population in our country uses Instagram.
- The age range that most heavily uses Instagram is 24-34.
- For small businesses, Instagram can be a viable start.
- In addition to the post sharing, which is the main feature of Instagram, you can continue to interact with your target audience by actively using the story feature.
You May Be Interested In: Instagram Usage Strategies For Brands
Why You Should Use Twitter for Your Brand?
- You can think of Twitter, which is the platform for real-time, instant sharing, as a micro blog.
- On Twitter, you can share trending news or express your views with limited characters.
- It is one of the social platforms with the highest education level of users.
- Twitter’s age range is 18-24.
- You can use Twitter as a customer service platform for relevant and sincere communication with your customers.
You May Be Interested: Being On Social Media For Brands!
Why Should You Use LinkedIN for Your Brand?
- With LinkedIn, which has a more formal language compared to other social media platforms, you can bring your brand to users.
- B2B companies prefer LinkedIn more. It contains a lot of possibilities and opportunities.
- LinkedIn has a wide age range of 24-55.
- You can increase your interactions by sharing articles and links about your industry and brand.
- You can also easily manage HR processes on LinkedIN for paid / free of charge.
You May Be Interested: How Do You Become a Good Social Media Manager?
As a result, there is no rule that every brand will be found in every channel, but you are the person who will determine the most ideal channel for your brand. Other channels that are not included in this list may again become the main channels for your brand. For example, if you are in a market for decoration, renovation, etc., you can evaluate Pinterest, while TikTok, which has a young audience, can be tried for e-commerce. If you want professional support on all of these, it is a good social media agency never forget that you must find!
We wish you lots of interactive days.
What is Instagram User Age Range?
The age range that most heavily uses Instagram is 24-34.
Facebook User Age Range?
Facebook, which is 25-44 years old, creates an opportunity to appeal to many audiences with its wide range.
How Many Social Media Users Are There In The World?
3.96 billion (DataReportal) people in the world and 54 million people in our country are social media users.