In the whole world Covid-19 The struggle with the fight continues at full speed. In Turkey continued their work in the fight against the pandemic vaccination measures; After its loosening, the Corona map continues to be on the agenda.
The normalization step, according to the new coronavirus map, obtained with the data recovered last week, rekindled the epidemic.
Weekly number of cases by April 3-9 by provinces
Health Minister Fahrettin Koca shared the data of last week. While the increase continues in big cities, some data are as follows:
Istanbul in every 100 thousand people: 804.97 cases,
Ankara for every 100 thousand people: 419.06 cases,
İzmir for every 100 thousand people: There were 304.07 cases.
Except for three metropolitan cities, some of the provinces with high number of cases are;
Kirklareli: 882.13 cases per 100 thousand people
Canakkale: 797.34 cases per 100 thousand people
Tekirdag: 619.85 cases per 100 thousand people
Yalova: 690.82 cases per 100 thousand people
Kocaeli: 523.52 cases per 100 thousand people
Army: 501.71 cases per 100 thousand people
Giresun: 591.01 cases per 100 thousand people
Samsun: 645.17 cases per 100 thousand people
Kastamonu: 653.33 cases per 100 thousand people
Based on weekly data Şırnak, Hakkari, Van, Şanlıurfa and Mardin, In 100 thousand people least Covid-19 cases provinces were seen. The case statement in Turkey in general as follows:
Partial restriction in the first two weeks of Ramadan
President Erdoğan announced the answer to the highly anticipated question after the Cabinet meeting held today. Accordingly, partial closure will be applied in the first two weeks of Ramadan. All decisions taken are as follows:
– The curfew has been changed from 21:00 to 19:00 on weekdays. A curfew will be imposed from 19:00 in the evening until 05:00 in the morning.
– Distance education will continue in all grades except for 8th and 12th grades and pre-school.
– Places such as sports halls and cafes will be closed until the end of Ramadan. The restaurants will remain open only for take-away and take-away services during the month of Ramadan.
– Mass events held in closed areas such as weddings, engagements, henna and general assembly will be banned until the end of Ramadan.
– Public employees with children under the age of 10 will be considered on administrative leave. Flexible working hours in the public sector will be reverted.
– Intercity travels are banned until the end of Ramadan.
Citizens under the age of 18 and over 65 will not be able to use public transportation in the city.