As Google approaches its launch date Android 12 beta released a new update to the version. Android 12 Developer Preview 2.2 The update that comes with the build number addresses many bugs. Company, yesterday Android 12also announced the release date. Accordingly, the new operating system, 18/20 Will take place in may Google I / O will be introduced at the event.
Android 12 Developer Preview version 2.2 fixes bugs
Google Pixel This update, offered to users, in addition to fixing problems April 2021 it brings the security patch with it. The size of the update is only 19.92 MB will be about the size.
List of changes
– When a user tries to access the Bluetooth settings “Settings” The crash issue of the application has been fixed.
– After installing the OTA update widgetFixed an issue that caused the ‘s to be removed from the home screen.
– Bluetooth The problem of sound quality in calls made with is fixed.
Wi-Fi Fixed an issue that resulted in network passwords not being saved.
– The notification shade issue when typing on the on-screen keyboard has been fixed.
– What causes apps to crash on some devices Codec 2.0 Problems with fixed.
Fixed an issue that caused videos to be encoded incorrectly while being shared.
That’s all the changes in the new beta version of Android 12. The company will release the stable version after official launch. We will continue to see beta versions during this time.
When will other models be included in beta tests?
Google will only use the new operating system for now. Pixel testing on models. Third party Android manufacturers are expected to start beta tests in the coming months. Pixel models that support beta version;
– Google Pixel 5
– Google Pixel 4a
– Google Pixel 4a 5G
– Google Pixel 4
– Google Pixel 4 XL
– Google Pixel 3a
– Google Pixel 3
– Google Pixel 3 XL